Monday, March 06, 2017

Monday musing

1. I've finished reading 'Dirty Glory' but I am not sure its finished with me.

2. I preached yesterday on an away match and someone said to me afterwards, 'We don't hear much about sin in the church these days' 

3. If you are an over-stressed man or know one they might need a Reset.

4.' A W Tozer wrote, 'Men do not become Christians by associating with church people nor by religious contact, nor by religion education; they become Christians only by invasion of their nature by the Spirit of God in the new birth.'

quoted in Different, p. 32

5. Zuckerberg World President

6. A pal recommended 'The January Man'

7. Al Mohler on 'The Shack'.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful