Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Monday Musing

A good piece on how a church can get off mission.

I quoted Lee Stobel yesterday which seemingly hit a few hearts:

“Jesus did not come into this world to make bad people good. He came to make dead people live.”

I revisited 'A Christians happiness' and it helped me see again that God's in charge rather than me.

The war on Christians

10 thought on ministering to the sick and dying

This morning as I listened to the news of the deaths of Christian women and children at the hands of Islamic terrorists I found this piece and this one interesting as I reflected.  

The words of 'Come now fount' made me cry at a beautiful wedding I attended.




And a final thought on 'Being happy'


No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful