Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A bit and a bob

I went to a meeting today and someone recommended a book called Leadership pain.

I preached on anger and emailed this talk to someone I spoke to afterwards.

The C of E does have a bit of dosh sitting around as this article shows and we should probably crack on and spend some of it while there is still a bit of a C of E left.

A pal at my Pastor's prayer meeting this morning told me he showed this film at a men's breakfast and it made a few of the assembled cry. I said I'd try to watch it so why don't you too.

Mark Marx who founded 'Healing on the Streets',  preached at the weekend and seemingly it's a really good talk.

I bought a couple of books in the HTB bookshop today and this was one of them.

As you may know, I am going to spend three days talking about human sexuality as part of the C of E's 'Shared Conversations' and a pal recommended this and this to add to my already long book list of reading. I had already added this.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful