Wednesday, January 22, 2014

For the pod: The Jesus I know

I have been thinking a lot about the Vicars who have encouraged me over the last 25 years either from a distance through their ministries, or more usually through their presence, friendship and encouragement at particular moments and seasons of my life. One of the distant ones is Mike Pilavachi, whose work with young people at Soul Survivor has had such an impact over the last quarter of a century in this land. If you have never come across Mike I think you will find his preaching and his vulnerability refreshing. I hope this moving talk about relationships called 'The Jesus I know'  (scroll down to 3.11.13 and keep scrolling for more) will be a blessing to you.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful