Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Relinquish

'To relinquish; to admit that some dreams are presumptuous; to acknowledge that some needs outlast me; to recognise my inability to supply what is lacking; to admit that I am limited; to say no to competition with brothers and sisters, and to give to others what I strongly desired for myself; and in it all to still take up the pen or give voice to preach Jesus- these indicate a surrender to noble limits

....God is the remembered one. But this does not mean we are forgotten- not by him. Not by a long shot. In fact, being remembered by him means we no longer fear being forgotten by the world. Living humanly within his remembrance is enough'

'Sensing Jesus' by Zack Erswine, Page 19

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful