Tuesday, April 23, 2013

For the pod: James MacDonald



A while back I heard Craig Groeschl of Lifechurch.tv (a thriving and hugely innovative church) say that on his day off the preacher he listens to most often is James MacDonald. My dear Vicar pal Peter attends MacDonald's annual conference and also put me onto his deeply challenging book called Vertical Church which I am currently reading.

I commend subscribing to his Weekend Feature podcasts as food for the soul for a car journey or walk and, at the prompting of Billy Graham's advice, here are a couple of tasters.

The Discipline of Personal Bible Study

The Discipline of Personal Prayer

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful