Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Francis Chan

I spent the weekend in Jersey being a best man. The speech got a laugh or two with the help of the classic book by Greville Janner 'The Complete Speechmaker'

I had a rare evening to visit another church and went to listen to Francis Chan at HTB.

All I can say is listen to this talk- it is one of the most challenging things I have heard in a very long time.

He is also the author of Crazy Love and Krish has some news on a series of films Francis Chan has made that look interesting.

I also highly commend a visit to either the 4pm or 6pm services at St Paul's Onslow Square- it is very innovative and creative service and well worth checking out.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful