Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ipadolatry

Maybe because bloggers are spend more time on the net than most we are perhaps a tad more techno geeky. I have to confess I enjoy reading an iPad review or two and some of the early feedback from the US on how people are finding it is good reading. I am now wondering if I too will join the hordes and buy one of these seductive new machines when they are released here some time next month.

Of all the things I have read, Michael Hyatt's review has been the most thought-provoking and  I commend it to you. He thinks the iPad is ...'an elegant solution in search of a problem'

As an aside, I am glad that the Church Mouse is confused and pondering [as I was] about 'Shoe-throwing' and it's implications.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful