Friday, April 03, 2009

Blog-sweep

This guy is nuts but incredible-who said man can't fly?-HERE

Lecrae-HERE

The Beatitudes are still offensive to us-HERE

Knowing God is the best book I have read this year and the great J I P has some wisdom for the New Christian-HERE

Shaming teenagers in Nottingham-HERE

Ignore your critics (H/T S.McCoy)-HERE

A friend recommended the Ancient Practices series to me the same week as I read a review. One is on Sabbath by Dan Allender who wrote the excellent Leading with a limp.-HERE

Lots of comment on the retirement of the Bishop of Rochester together with yet another recommendation for Flat earth news which I should probably check out-HERE

When is it right to leave your church?-HERE

Don't buy into a wasted life-HERE

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful