Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday link-age

Here are the things that have caught my eye this week

Why being Anglican in the future will be black- HERE

Great post by Bill on Christian bookshops- HERE

A site called Dear God where people just post their prayers-HERE

Wristband evangelism with the 4POINTS (which according to the site are God loves me- I have sinned-Jesus loves me-You decide) -HERE

Driscol on the Cross to Scottish preachers and an intro to church planting- HERE

The Great Giveaway book review- HERE

Why teenagers should do hard things- HERE

A good American comedian who made me chuckle- HERE

Libby Purves on drugs- HERE

Does life begin at conception? The presidential candidates answers- HERE

Modern parables resource- HERE

Tim on liquorice- HERE

Protection rackets questions- HERE

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful