Monday, March 03, 2008

Eugene Peterson in Conversation


I have blogged about Eugene Peterson more than any other person. My time at theological college was in interesting one and much more by luck than judgment I was most impacted by someone who wasn't actually one on my Professors. This happened by curiosity prompting me to check out a set of tapes from my college library. (remember tapes!). Fortunately, my car is so low budget it still has a tape machine and everywhere I drove for two years I listened to the teaching of Peterson. He has become like a familiar friend and is I think one of the wisest buzzards around.

Here he is in conversation. Watch it just for the story about Bono ( thanks to Steve Mckoy for putting me on to this). But watch it because this man is a gift from God and has been an enormous blessing to me.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful